Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Coin Quiz is out!

Well, the hubby did it again. 

This time he has created Coin QuizThis application for mobile devices such as kindle, other tablets, or smart phone is amazing.  He has really put a lot of effort and creativity into this, so I hope you will check it out.  If you like, check it out on you tube: Coin Quiz You Tube video

I have found that I really like the ease that mobile applications bring to learners of all ages. 

The other day, I was at the pediatrician's office and I slipped out the kindle and entertained my 1 year old little girl for the 45 mins it took for us to get called in.  There are two things I really like about this.  1)  She is learning, engaged, and (thank you, God, quiet); 2) I look like a good mom by having her interact with an educational application instead of just watching cartoons.  (My mental score board goes up one point and I feel good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment